2020 Season Tickets
Why Buy Season Tickets?
• Priority Seating.
• One free ticket exchange per show. (additional exchanges $5).
• Priority season at renewal time each year.
• Guaranteed date night with a loved one!
• Exclusive Season Announcement Preview, find out the season before anyone else!
• 15% off non-season events, get your New Years tickets now!
• Get your tickets to each show mailed to you or available for pick up!
*All final prices on the package is based on meal and seat selection, the prices above is where all the packages begin.
*One exchange per ticket, per performance/reservation, not including December Holiday events (no exchanges allowed). $5.00 per reservation change after the first exchange.
How to Buy Season Tickets
• Read over the information and select the package that would be best suited for you, decide how many season tickets you would like. Fill out the form below and the box office will call you within 48 business hours and help you make your date and meal selections.
A couple of things to think about after filling out this form-
1) What dates/times would be best for you, you will need this information when the box office calls you. Dates for the Grand Hall and Chamber Hall can be found by clicking on the buttons below. Reminder that the Chamber has two showings on Friday and Saturday, one at 6:00 PM and one at 8:00 PM. Be our Guest! has an added 3:00 PM on Saturdays.
2) What meals would you like? If you are buying for someone else please ask what they would like. The menu has changed, please look over the following choices.
-Prime Rib $43.50
-Stuffed Salmon 41.50
-Chicken Cordon Bleu $39.50
-Featured Plate 39.50 (This is show specific/themed- ask box office for more details)
-Kids Mac ‘N Cheese $30.50 (age 5-12)
-Prime Rib 59.50
-Rosemary Chicken Game Hen 57.50
-Maple Glaze Salmon 59.50
-Kids plates: Mac and Cheese with sides 47.50
• Contact the Box Office for any additional questions!